- Hawai'i's governor calls a special session of the state legislature to pass a marriage equality bill …Arrest That County
- a judge in Pennsylvania orders Montgomery County to stop issuing marriage licenses to lesbian and gay couples in defiance of a state ban against them …Ask the Ref
- the New Mexico Supreme Court agrees to issue a statewide marriage equality ruling after several counties begin issuing licenses to same-gender couples …Two Spirit Day
- Washington state's Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation becomes the fifth Native American tribe to open marriage to gay and lesbian couples …Ganbei
- more than 1200 equality supporters celebrate a traditional "wedding banquet" outside the presidential palace in Taipei to push the Taiwan government toward enacting marriage equality …Good for the Wild Goose
- out filmmaker Kim Jho Gwang-Soo symbolically marries his longtime partner Kim Seung-Hwan on a bridge in Seoul in Korea's first-ever public gay wedding …Could It Be ... Saaa-tin???
- Greek Orthodox Church Patriarch Bartholomew I condemns same-gender unions as "sinful, reprehensible," and a "new invention," while Roman Catholic Archbishop of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota John Nienstedt thinks that marriage equality is the Devil's handiwork …Don't Rain on My Parade
- the organizer of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi pleads with the IOC to find a way to stop the global outcry over Russia's so-called "no promo homo" law because it's overshadowing his preparations for the upcoming Games …Pied Piper
- a Russian lawmaker proposes legislation to deny child custody to gay and lesbian parents and to even remove from their homes kids who are already living with gay or lesbian parents …Psycho
- Tony Perkins of the U.S. Family Research Council, a Southern Poverty Law Center-certified hate group, bakes up another rightwing boycott against another pro-LGBT company in a widely-distributed radio diatribe against Minnesota-based Betty Crocker ….
Labels: bisexual, gay, Hawai'i, homophobia, homosexual, homosexuality, human rights, Korea, lesbian, LGBT, marriage equality, New Mexico, Olympics, Pennsylvania, Russia, Taiwan, transgender, transsexual, Washington